The DNA of Your BrandYour organization may be seeking to understand and evaluate your brand and all of its components. This basic guide to our process and methodology will help you understand how we work to develop a “ground up” rebrand project.
Phase 1: We take a holistic, 360 degree look at your company.
- Understand your business model
- Identify competitors
- Analyze your reputation inside and outside the walls
- Review and analyze your mission statement
- Evaluate internal and external customer peceptions
- Review current brand efforts and messaging
- Access all printed materials from letterhead to television commercials
- Compare perceived and actual brand image by your internal and external customers
When completed with our research and education phase, we will provide you our analysis of the evaluation to senior management. Upon approval, we will begin the execution phase of developing the key messaging and communication elements critical to the brand messaging success:
- Development of identity and messaging strategy
- Overall brand value proposition
- Brand position statements
- Brand promise
- Visual identity (graphic representations, marks, logos, colors, etc.)
- Steps that Senior Management can take to begin internal change to meet the brand expections that are being developed.
Prepare at least 3 visual recommendations for the brand mark and typography, themelines, visual elements (types of photography with key target audiences), typography and “edge value” (conservative to radical).
Phase 4: Build The Brand Book; Execute The Plan
With the approved new brand, we will build a brand book that includes use of typography, colors, mark use, grayscale and color versions of the logo. We will coordinate with marketing and other internal audiences to begin installation of the new brand across all departments.