Our innovation incubator will enrich companies as they focus on sustainability in competitive markets and scale with future results in mind.
Our services will:
- Provide pathways to diversified revenue streams, re-think market trends and develop profit funnels
- Design consumer-responsive products and services, providing solutions to needs and creativity to offerings
- Position businesses as change agents, defining industry cultures and advancements while creating staying-power as industry leaders
- Strategize existing tools and resources to develop new methods that lead to efficiently executed trend-setting developments meeting and exceeding traditional goals
We are committed to collaborative efforts, becoming team partners with your company’s leaders to augment our collective knowledge, experience, skills and expertise to align innovation as a core strategy among all of your company’s developments. With innovation and creative thinking at its foundation, your company’s ability to grow, problem-solve and function as a team expands exponentially, crushing your market with forward-thinking and cooperation.
When you know what your company stands for, you innovate from a place of purpose.
When you know what your customers stand for, you innovate from a place of service.
Our Innovation Incubator will guide your team through a process that will develop and maintain the core values of your company while letting your customers know that you are mirroring their values as well. In doing so, you develop the strength of integrity-based relationships both internally and externally, which establishes trust and loyalty for your brand. A key component needed to foster support as your company scales and sustains through innovation.
We will work within your teams to encourage them to challenge assumptions, think in unique ways and leverage data and research differently to develop different results that will help to drive successful innovation. We will champion your creative class thinkers and help them lead creative team sessions to provide the innovations your company desires and needs to stay notable, relevant, competitive and most importantly, profitable.
Our Innovation Incubator will help you take a seed of a creative innovation, the idea, and blossom it into a launchable product, service or solution. Moreover, we will provide a method for this process to become a machine that when used continually will provide an ever-strengthening system for improved outcomes, iterations and successful launches.
The world will not sit still and allow your company to succeed without innovation. Trends in economics, markets, technology, culture and platforms all shift, grow, overtake and disappear. Only creative companies succeed and grow through the changes.
Our Innovation Incubator consists of a small blueprint of steps, proven to drive the following results:
- Creative ideas for new products, services and/or solutions
- Development of diversified, complimentary revenue streams
- Development of innovation methodology and protocol as a company standard
- Development of branding and marketing strategies that position the company as innovative industry leaders
- Development of internal and external values-centered core innovation practices
- Foster internal and external support for customer-responsive innovations
- Develop specific innovation goals matched with company revenue projections
- Introduce the team to a system that will provide a foundation of innovation for company sustainability and growth
- Innovation Philosophy
There are key components that creative thinkers employ to continue innovating successfully. Some of these philosophies include:
Always think like a start-up.
Start-ups are lean and mean. They keep costs low, results high, and it doesn’t take much time for them to make adjustments, modifications and iterate to the next best model or idea.
Not What’s New?, But What’s Next?
You might have a successful product or service today, but how can you improve it? What else might your customers need or want in addition to it? How will you keep your company’s offerings relevant if the economy busts, the platform you sell on goes under, the market shifts, a newer and less expensive or automated solution takes over, etc.? Always answering the question of “What’s next?” keeps you in the game.
Keeping an eye on not only your industry but also what is innovating in culture is a critical philosophy for innovation. Staying responsive to trends or even ahead of trends by predicting trends will help secure innovation success.
Value Innovation, New Ideas And Creative Thinking.
Companies do this by offering formal ways for these innovations to be presented, pitched, discussed and workshopped, then project-managed. Too often innovative ideas get abandoned because no one knew what to do with it once it got to a certain point.
New things are often disorderly—they don’t fit in neat silos of departments and corporate chains of command. They tend to be disruptive, loud and off-schedule. Therefore, innovation philosophy dictates that you allow the disruption, the outburst of newness and offer an opportunity for it to be taken seriously.
Develop an internal culture that embraces innovation at its core, in all of the messiness that often comes with it. That doesn’t mean to allow the entire company to succumb to dysfunction, but to allow the innovation processes to proceed without too many constraints and rules. Some companies have supported an internal pitch fest where departments work together as teams to pitch innovations to executives, and they work to make it a fun yet highly competitive event, knowing that winners will likely have their innovations green lighted and come to life.
Organic Innovation Culture
As we’ve mentioned previously, one of the primary goals of the Innovation Incubator is to foster an innovation culture within your company—a culture that embraces innovation as a core to its success and therefore seeks out ways to nurture innovation throughout all of its practices. We don’t aim to prescribe an innovation model for your business, because an innovation model that isn’t organic to your already existing culture will likely fail or at least will produce unimpressive results. There’s nothing worse than trying to function creatively in an environment that feels forced or artificial. The organic innovation culture we aim to foster will:
- Harness the creative powers of spontaneity
- Embrace creativity throughout the ranks, not just executives and department heads
- Recognizes and rewards all originators of successful innovation
- Maintains an enthusiastic process for pitching innovative ideas from the bottom up
- Has a mechanism for taking a new idea through a process to launch, internally and externally
Ideas4 has developed the Innovation Incubator specifically to help companies thrive and scale in a rapidly changing culture of shifting markets, dying platforms and emerging trends at rate of speed that has never been seen before. We are committed to your success, and we have a solution to help you meet your goals. But, we won’t hold your hand and help you keep doing business as usual. We will show you how to rearrange your resources and value new ideas and solutions to make your company one of the most innovative in its industry now and for the future.
When do you want to get started?